Why work for Nymity?
For over 15 years, Nymity has helped thousands of privacy officers worldwide operationalize compliance. Nymity’s award-winning research-based privacy compliance software solutions enable organizations to achieve and maintain compliance and to develop privacy programs that demonstrate ongoing data privacy compliance. Nymity is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and London, UK, with offices in the United States, The Netherlands, and Colombia. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about privacy and are experts in their own field to join our dynamic and energetic team.
Creative Work Environment
Continued Learning at Privacy Events and Conferences
Innovative Team of Privacy Experts
Current Job Openings:
Vice President of Marketing
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Nymity is looking for a Vice President of Marketing based in our Toronto office. Reporting to the COO, the Vice President of Marketing will be responsible to direct and oversee our Marketing department. They will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals, company. They will partner with the sales, customer success and our subject matter expert teams to develop and execute growth strategies for the company.
We are looking for candidates with 7-10+ years of Director or Vice President level experience, preferably in software and/or SaaS. They will have solid work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a high growth, dynamic and changing environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
What we’re looking for
- Strong Leadership – An inspiring leader who will set the marketing direction and act as a key member of Nymity’s Leadership team
- SaaS Marketing Experience (B2B) – Understands how to successfully navigate through enterprise and mid-markets within the subscription revenue model
- Top Performer – Proven marketing leader and a track record of successful campaigns
- Start Up Mentality/Hands-On – Lean approach and collaborative management style for developing and growing a fast pace and dynamic Marketing team
- Outside the box thinking – someone who will leverage their years of experience to come up with creative outside the box ideas.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the COO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
The ideal candidate will have
- 7-10+ years of Marketing experience preferably in a software and/or SaaS (Director or Vice President level)
- Leadership ability; managing and leading a team of 10+ or experience building a team from the bottom up
- Strong leadership presence in motivating, inspiring and driving the team to success
- Proven track record in successful campaigns and helping Sales reach and exceed revenue targets
- Successful experience utilizing a marketing CRM for marketing automation, preferably Hubspot
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication
- Strategic and Creative thinker
- Strong planning, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Knowledge of privacy and/or compliance related solutions considered an asset
- Completion of post-secondary education, MBA considered an asset
- Fluent English (other languages considered an asset)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their cover letter and resume, summarizing how their skills and experience align with the job description and skill requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include current and expected earnings as part of your application. Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates considered for interview will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: While we thank recruitment agencies for their interest, we will only accept direct applicants for this position.
Senior .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Nymity is seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our product development team in our Toronto office. Reporting directly to the CTO, the successful candidate has a passion for programming and thrives in an environment of solving interesting development problems.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of .NET experts to gain deep knowledge on how to build reliable and scalable Web solutions. The successful candidate is an open minded developer that is motivated and self-sufficient, can quickly learn new techniques, and brings solid experience to the table. Nymity’s design philosophy is that progressive design combined with best practices and a focus on user experience is key to success.
- Understanding of the business requirements as they relate to system development
- Solid and creative contributions towards analysis and design
- Meeting specific project timelines and quality targets within a team environment
- Adapting and quickly developing an in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications, and complex technology frameworks
- Developing complex application modules, with an emphasis on open architecture, performance, and security
- Working within an Agile development environment using Microsoft technologies
- Utilizing unit testing and continuous integration
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development, preferably within a variety of business environments
- Solid understanding of Git, Agile methodology, and Scrum
- Demonstrable knowledge of advanced concepts such as localization, reflection, caching strategies, etc.
- Hands on experience with all of the following Microsoft technologies: Expert in .NET using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI using Visual Studio 2010-2015
- Strong in UI programming with HTML5, jQuery, Angular 2(4), Ajax, and Telerik Kendo UI
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and thorough understanding of OO practices
- Excellent grasp of IoC and n-Tier architecture
- Excellent grasp of SQL Server, SQL and T-SQL with Microsoft SQL 2008-2015, non-SQL Couchbase
- TDD and CI experience considered an asset and major preference
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and input the job title into the subject line.
PLEASE NOTE: While we thank interest from recruitment agencies, we will only accept direct applicants for this position.
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Nymity is seeking an AngularJS Developer to join our product development team in our Toronto office. Reporting directly to the CTO, the successful candidate has a passion for programming and thrives in an environment of solving interesting development problems.
The successful candidate is an open minded developer that is comfortable working in an agile (SCRUM) environment, motivated and self-sufficient, and brings solid experience to the table. Nymity’s design philosophy is that progressive design combined with best practices and a focus on user experience is key to success.
The Angular2 Developer is responsible for the client side of our Angular(2/4) project. The primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface on the Angular platform. The main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be proviced after successful functional prototyping, and will require input in regards to CSS, and final HTML output. The Angular2 Developer will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application, ensuring high performance
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API (WebAPI)
- Proficiency with TypeScript and HTML5
- Some experience with Google Material or similar responsive framework
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep Knowledge of Angular 2 and/or Typescript ECEMA6 dependency chain
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Can describe the difference between MVC and MVVM
- Familiar with coming ECMA6 standards
- Working knowledge of jQuery, .Net MVC and C# are great assets
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and input the job title into the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates considered for interview will be contacted.