Why work for Nymity?
For over 15 years, Nymity has helped thousands of privacy officers worldwide operationalize compliance. Nymity’s award-winning research-based privacy compliance software solutions enable organizations to achieve and maintain compliance and to develop privacy programs that demonstrate ongoing data privacy compliance. Nymity is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and London, UK, with offices in the United States, The Netherlands, and Colombia. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about privacy and are experts in their own field to join our dynamic and energetic team.
Creative Work Environment
Continued Learning at Privacy Events and Conferences
Innovative Team of Privacy Experts
Current Job Openings:
Senior .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Nymity is seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our product development team in our Toronto office. Reporting directly to the CTO, the successful candidate has a passion for programming and thrives in an environment of solving interesting development problems.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of .NET experts to gain deep knowledge on how to build reliable and scalable Web solutions. The successful candidate is an open minded developer that is motivated and self-sufficient, can quickly learn new techniques, and brings solid experience to the table. Nymity’s design philosophy is that progressive design combined with best practices and a focus on user experience is key to success.
- Understanding of the business requirements as they relate to system development
- Solid and creative contributions towards analysis and design
- Meeting specific project timelines and quality targets within a team environment
- Adapting and quickly developing an in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications, and complex technology frameworks
- Developing complex application modules, with an emphasis on open architecture, performance, and security
- Working within an Agile development environment using Microsoft technologies
- Utilizing unit testing and continuous integration
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development, preferably within a variety of business environments
- Solid understanding of Git, Agile methodology, and Scrum
- Demonstrable knowledge of advanced concepts such as localization, reflection, caching strategies, etc.
- Hands on experience with all of the following Microsoft technologies: Expert in .NET using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI using Visual Studio 2010-2015
- Strong in UI programming with HTML5, jQuery, Angular 2(4), Ajax, and Telerik Kendo UI
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and thorough understanding of OO practices
- Excellent grasp of IoC and n-Tier architecture
- Excellent grasp of SQL Server, SQL and T-SQL with Microsoft SQL 2008-2015, non-SQL Couchbase
- TDD and CI experience considered an asset and major preference
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and input the job title into the subject line.
PLEASE NOTE: While we thank interest from recruitment agencies, we will only accept direct applicants for this position.