Operationalizing Compliance with Nymity Benchmarks™ and Nymity Templates™
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 am (EDT)
This webinar will enable you to enhance your privacy management using Nymity Benchmarks™ and Nymity Templates™, the ideal solutions to help you:
- Baseline your privacy management program
- Compare your organization’s privacy management program with others based on region, size, or industry
- Understand the gaps and weaknesses in your privacy management program
- Embed appropriate privacy management activities to reduce privacy risks and ensure ongoing compliance with minimal resources
Using a structured approach based on privacy management activities, Nymity Benchmarks™ enables organizations to baseline and understand the status of their privacy management program and equips users with the data to compare their program with other organizations based on size, region, or industry. The extracted reports can be used to identify gaps within the program, develop business cases, and analyze and mitigate risk.
Utilizing the same structure, Nymity Templates™ helps privacy offices embed privacy management throughout the organization to ensure ongoing compliance by providing:
- 700+ downloadable expert resources
- Resources to structure and implement 130+ privacy management activities
- 100+ sample policies and procedures, annotations, checklists, guides, and real-world examples
These resources are ideal for operationalizing ongoing compliance, structuring privacy management practices, embedding accountability into practice, generating evidence for reviews and audits, and managing risk.
Register for this webinar to learn more about how to baseline, compare, identify gaps, and enhance privacy management within your organizations.
Vice President of Privacy Office Solutions, Nymity