MOVING FROM SAFEHARBOR TO BCRS WEBINAR
With the end of US - EU Safe Harbor, what are the alternatives for organizations that previously relied on Safe Harbor? While organizations await clarity about legitimate mechanisms for cross-border transfers between the EU and the US, is preparing for Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) a legitimate strategy?
One advantage of preparing for BCRs is that it allows an organization to stand ready to demonstrate accountability which will help prepare an organization for any legal framework for cross-border data transfer. Additionally, it allows organizations to be able to demonstrate that the organization is doing the right thing with respect to processing personal data.
- Understanding of the current legal challenges for cross-border data transfers
- Understand how an effective privacy management program will prepare your organizations for any future cross-border data transfers mechanisms and the future GDPR
- Understand the advantages of being able to stand ready to demonstrate accountability and meet the growing expectations of Privacy and Data Protection Regulators around the world
- Ability to assess how close your organization’s privacy management is to meeting the requirements of BCRs
- Receive a free Nymity BCR Readiness Assessment spreadsheet toolkit that will allow you to quickly identify additional requirements, if any, to augment your privacy management for BCRs
- Ability to determine the necessary resources required to implement and maintain BCRs