- This event has passed.
Reporting to the Board on Privacy Compliance: What, Why, How?
June 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Looking back, it’s clear that the GDPR was a defining moment in getting Board attention to organizational privacy compliance. No doubt, for US companies, the CCPA & the new Nevada privacy law will be the same. Recent privacy governance survey reports illustrate that last year, the top 10 issues reported to the Board included:
- The status of GDPR compliance
- Progress on privacy initiatives
- Privacy program KPIs
But how should this be done effectively in a way the Board understands?
Privacy teams may have generated numerous work product (project plans, policies, processes and reports). Yet, many are still at a loss when it comes to managing, monitoring and reporting on their privacy obligations and program progress. How can you demonstrate to internal stakeholders, clients and partners that you have a comprehensive program and that key compliance obligations are being effectively addressed?
Join this webinar to learn:
- How a Framework approach to privacy compliance management allows for efficient, streamlined and structured reporting
- How Privacy Office justify it’s priorities and budget.
- How Nymity’s Assessment & Attestation, the first privacy program monitoring solution, can provide demonstrable compliance in half the time.