Nymity Releases Enhancements for Nymity Benchmarks™
Nymity Benchmarks™ solution updated with new content and functionalities
Nymity, a leading global research company specializing in accountability, risk, and compliance solutions for the privacy office, is excited to introduce a new Nymity Benchmarks™.
Using a structured approach based on privacy management activities, Nymity Benchmarks™ enables organizations to baseline and understand the status of their privacy management program and equips users with the data necessary to compare their program with other organizations based on size, region, or industry. The extracted reports can be used to identify gaps within the program, develop business cases, and analyze and mitigate risk. Nymity is continually updating and adding to their solutions to fulfill its mandate of supporting the privacy office and will continue to enhance their solutions with updated features as new requirements are identified.
Teresa Troester-Falk, Chief Global Privacy Strategist at Nymity commented, "The latest enhancements to Nymity Benchmarks™ allow for more robust and detailed reporting capabilities such as communicating the status of privacy management for specific compliance obligations such as the GDPR or showing how the organization compares to others of the same size or in similar industries or regions."
The new Nymity Benchmarks™ has been updated with enhanced content and capabilities for many of its privacy management features, including:
- Updated Privacy Management Accountability Framework to include activities pertaining to codes of conduct, collection and use of personal data of minors, conducting due diligence on third party data sources, appointment of DPOs where applicable, and ethics guidelines.
- Comparison Filters to help organizations compare their privacy management with the privacy management of other similar organizations based on industry, size, and region.
- Status and Comparison Dashboard to provide users with a simple and informative dashboard which can be used for status management, understanding gaps within the privacy management, and reporting on the existing program.
- Push Reports to help users with their reporting obligations. The push reports allow for easy reporting to management on various topics, such as the top 10 most implemented privacy management activities across all organizations, helping organizations embed privacy management in accordance with best practices.
- GDPR Add-on to help organizations operating in the EU, or processing the personal data of EU residents, to implement and maintain 55 identified privacy management activities to achieve ongoing, demonstrable compliance. The GDPR Add-on will help organizations baseline and compare their GDPR compliance status and progress.