Frequently Asked Questions about Customer Success
When would I contact Customer Success?
The Customer Success team is available to assist current and prospective subscribers with questions or challenges as they arise, such as:
- Logging into a subscribed Nymity solution.
- Help needed using a Nymity solution.
- Scheduling training on a subscribed Nymity solution.
- Guidance in searching for a specific subject, business activity or rule of law using a subscribed Nymity solution.
- Assistance building maps, tables and/or charts on Nymity's relevant privacy and related legal References.
Is there an additional cost for Customer Success support and/or training?
Support and/or training by the Customer Success team is part of your subscription to one or more of the Nymity solutions.
Does Customer Success provide subscriber-customized support and/or training?
For our subscribers, a member of the Customer Success team may be available to develop and deliver customized support. There would be a supplemental fee, which would be determined based on the requirements of the subscriber. Some examples of customized support and/or training would be:
- Creating an employee newsletter on privacy-related matters for the subscriber’s organization.
- Building management trending reports based on the organization’s industry and privacy-related obligations.
- Creating and maintaining compliance maps for specific business activities within specified countries and/or geographical regions.
- Developing tables for specific rules of law, related to business activities impacting the subscriber's organization.
- Individual and group on-site training.
What if I am interested in learning more about a Nymity solution to which I am not yet subscribed?
Sometimes during training or support, Customer Success may identify a Nymity solution that would be helpful to the subscriber. Other times, a subscriber may ask about a Nymity solution to which they have not subscribed. In both instances, Customer Success will refer the subscriber to a member of the solutions team.