Privacy Fact Statement
This applies to the collection, use, retention and disclosure of personal information by Nymity.
- We collect personal information directly from you, for example - email addresses and credit card information, to provide you with services you have requested.
- We primarily collect your personal information directly from you; however, we may also collect information about you from conferences, business partners and other relevant sources.
- We use information about you to manage your account and to advise you about our new products and services.
- We will not share your information with third party organizations so that they may offer goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We share your information with third party organizations that work on our behalf for functions such as processing and storage. In some cases, these third party organizations may be located outside Canada.
- Providing personal information is voluntary.
- You may modify or withdraw your consent at any time.
- You may access and update your personal information by contacting Nymity.
- We rely on you to keep us posted with any material changes to your personal information that may affect our ability to provide you with goods and services.
||How to Contact Us|
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.